Waves Host Applications — Full Screen on HD/UHD Resolution (Windows 10)
Last updated on: 10/1/2017 5:04:50 AM
To display Waves’ host applications (LV1, MultiRack, SoundGrid Studio) in full screen on HD & UHD (4K) resolution display monitors on Windows 10, follow these steps:
Change the host application’s compatibility settings
- If running, quit LV1/MultiRack/SoundGrid Studio.
- Right-click on the host’s desktop shortcut or on the application icon located in:
LV1 – C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\eMotion LV1.
MultiRack – C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\MultiRack.
SoundGrid Studio – C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\SoundGrid Studio.
- Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
- Under Settings, check mark Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- From the Scaling performed by drop-down menu, select System.
- Click OK and launch your Waves host application.
These settings are available on Windows “Creators Update” (version 1703 build 15063.483 and later).
Change Windows display settings (can be done while host is running)
- Right-click on your desktop and select Display settings.
- Experiment with different settings under Change the size of text, apps and other items to find the most satisfying result. If necessary, manually set a Custom scaling value (requires to log out of the Windows user).
Other elements that use system scaling (desktop icons, menus, text etc.) will be affected.