To transfer ownership of your Waves software or hardware products to another Waves account, please follow the guidelines on this page.
The following products are transferrable:
- Perpetual plugin and bundle licenses
- eMotion LV1
- SoundGrid Studio
Ownership can be transferred only under the following conditions:
- The product has been registered in your account for 3 months or more.
- The product (hardware excluded) is currently covered by the Waves Update Plan.
Please note that any purchase disputes must be handled between the buyer and seller.
Waves Creative Access subscriptions are non-transferrable.
If you need help with registration of a subscription, please contact our Sales Team.
How to Transfer Ownership
- Make sure that each license being transferred is of version 9 or higher in your Waves Account and that it's covered by the Waves Update Plan.*
- If the license/s (including 2nd licenses) are currently activated to any device (computer / USB), Deactivate your licenses.
- The registered owner (the seller) must Complete the form below (using their registered e-mail address).
- Transfer fees are based on a percentage of the product’s full list price, with a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $150 per transfer.
- Upon receiving the completed form, we will confirm that the requirements have been met. If so, we will send the seller a secure payment link to pay the transfer fee.
- Once this payment is received, we will complete the transfer and send the seller an email about the transfer completion.
* Hardware transfers do not require Waves Update Plan coverage.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- Once a hardware unit is transferred, the product is no longer under warranty.
- Software licenses are transferred together with their Waves Update Plan coverage. The coverage end date remains the same as it was for the previous owner.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our Sales Team.