Sessions, Snapshots and Software Known Issues
- Changing snapshots with different rack input or output levels will introduce audible clicks.
- Snapshot change time depends partially on your disk speed. For fast snapshot changes, use an SSD (or faster) drive.
- In certain cases, if a large amount of bundle or single plugin licenses are activated on your computer or flash drive, you may experience longer loading time of the SuperRack SoundGrid application due to license scanning.
- When importing an MRDB session with Dugan into SuperRack SoundGrid, it’s important to create real connections and activate Dugan in MultiRack prior to saving and importing into SuperRack SoundGrid. Dugan parameter changes in snapshots might not be imported correctly without real connections.
- When trying to load a legacy MultiRack session that includes Sonnox plugins, SuperRack SoundGrid will hang, and you will need to force-quit.
How to fix: Load the session in MultiRack > Remove/replace the Sonnox plugins > Save.
- Performance of SuperRack SoundGrid V12 and above may degrade when running for long durations on macOS 10.15 Catalina, due a memory leak in the ‘Metal’ graphic engine.
Solution: If you have macOS 10.15 Catalina on a Macs with ‘Metal’ and use plugins for long durations (e.g. for broadcast), we recommend you update to any newer macOS version.
- On macOS, controlling a Rack’s output knob while SuperRack SoundGrid is not displayed in fullscreen, may result is sudden level changes.
- When loading IRLive plugin or loading a session including it, you may encounter a loop of messages asking to locate IR files, even after located and selected.
Workaround: Save the preset, remove IRLive, re-load and recall the preset and save the session.
- Using a MIDI controller with ‘WINDOWS’ set as ‘Recall Safe’ to fire next or previous snapshots will result in an offset of two snapshots ahead.
- When loading an .mrdb session with Dugan engaged in SuperRack SoundGrid, Dugan Speech will not work, until turned off and back on again via the Global control.