To run Waves plugins on Windows 32-bit (7, 8.1 or 10), you must use the Waves V9.3 offline installer, which only includes Waves products released until September 10, 2015.
If you wish to use Waves plugins V9.6 or higher, you must use a 64-bit operating system. If this is not an option, please follow these instructions:
Install Waves v9.3
- Quit your DAW.
- Download and run the Waves V9.3 Installer for Windows.
- From the Select Products screen, check the plugins or bundles for which you have licenses, and complete the installation process. Note that non-bundled plugins are listed under the Single Plugins category.
If your licenses are already activated to a USB flash drive, connect your flash drive and you’re all set.
If your licenses are not yet activated to a USB flash drive:
- On a computer with an operating system that supports the Waves Central application [Windows 10 and up / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and up]; Download and install Waves Central for Mac | Windows.
- Connect your USB flash drive to the computer running Waves Central.
- Launch the Waves Central application.
- Windows: via the desktop shortcut or Start Menu > All Programs > Waves Central.
- Mac: Applications > Waves Central.
- Log into Waves Central using your Waves account information.
- Select the Licenses page.
- Select Not Activated at the top of the page.
- Choose the license/s you wish to activate. Selected licenses will appear in the list on the right.
- Choose your USB flash drive as the target device.
- Click the Activate button.
- Connect this USB flash drive to the Windows 32-bit computer.
Please note that products released after September 10, 2015 will not be added to the v9.3 installer. Check our Release Notes for specific information.
To manage your licenses after they have been activated, use the Manage Licenses section of the Waves Central application.