Install & Activate Products on Offline Computers
Last updated on: 9/6/2017 10:01:09 AM
If your audio computer cannot connect to the internet, you will need to use a computer with an internet connection in order to do the following:
Activate Your License to a USB Flash Drive
- Download and install Waves Central for | .
If you already have Waves Central installed, skip to step 2.
- Launch Waves Central.
Windows: via the desktop shortcut or Start Menu > All Programs > Waves.
Mac: Applications > Waves Central.
- Connect your USB flash drive.
For both OS X and Windows compatibility, your USB flash drive must be
FAT32-formatted. For more information, click here.
- Log into Waves Central using your Waves account information.
- Click on Manage Licenses.
- In the left-hand panel, click on My License Cloud.
- Any products that are not currently activated will appear in the middle panel.
- Select the products you wish to activate on your USB flash drive.
- In the right-hand panel, select your USB flash drive.
- Click on the Send Licenses button.
You will be prompted once the process is complete.
The products you have selected are now activated on your USB flash drive.
Prepare an Offline Installer
Tracks Live, DiGiCo and Venue users:
Skip this section and download the dedicated Tracks Live, Waves for DiGiCo, and Waves for Venue installers.
- From the Waves Central top menu, select Install > Prepare Offline Installer.
- In the left-hand panel, choose your target platform and the path to which the offline installer will be saved.
- In the middle panel, select the products to be included in the offline installer. Products you have selected will appear in the right-hand panel.
- Click on the Prepare Installer button. You will be prompted once the process is complete.
- In the location you have set in step #2, a folder named Waves will be created. Copy this folder to your offline computer, open it and install Waves Central (if not installed).
- Launch Waves Central and click Install Products.
- In the left-hand panel, choose Select Offline Installer.
- When prompted, highlight the Waves folder you've moved to the offline computer and click Select folder/Open.
- In the middle panel, select the products you wish to install. Products you have selected will appear in the right-hand panel.
- Click on the Install button. You will be prompted once the process is complete.
- Connect the USB flash drive to which you have activated your licenses in the previous section.