To run Waves plugins on macOS Yosemite (10.10), please follow the steps below:
Step #1 – Activate licenses to a USB Flash Drive using a supported system
On a computer running an operating system that supports the current version of Waves Central (Windows 10 and up / macOS 10.13 and up), follow these steps:
- Download and install Waves Central for Mac | Windows
If you already have Waves Central installed, skip to the next step.
- Launch Waves Central:
On Windows: via the desktop shortcut or via Start Menu > All Programs > Waves Central.
On Mac: Applications > Waves Central.
- Select the Licenses page.
- Select Not Activated at the top of the page.
- Choose the license/s you wish to activate. Selected licenses will appear in the list on the right.
- On the right panel, choose your connected USB flash drive as the target device for license activation.
- Click the Activate button.
Step #2 – Install Waves plugins on the macOS 10.10 machine
- Quit any host application.
- Download the V9.92 Offline Installation Folder for Mac.
- Unzip the folder to your desktop.
- Run the “Install_Waves_Central.dmg” file and follow the prompts to install the Waves Central Legacy version (“Waves Central L”).
- Launch Waves Central L.
- Click on Install Products.
- In the left panel, click on Select Offline Installer.
- Browse to your Desktop and select Waves – 24.5.18 and click Open.
- In the middle panel, select the product/s you wish to install.
- If you are subscribed to Waves Creative Access, install the following products:
- SSL 4000 Collection
- Abbey Road Collection
- Pianos & Keys
- Nx – Virtual Mix Room over Headphones
Please note – Only plugins that are part of your Waves Creative Access subscription will show up in your DAW.
- Click Install.
- Once done, connect the USB flash drive you have prepared in Step #1 to this computer to activate the plugins.
- V9.92 plugins can be activated by V14-V9.2 licenses, as well as Waves Creative Access subscription license.
- Products released after May 3, 2018 have not been added to the v9.92 installer.
- To check whether a plugin exists in the V9.92 installer, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Sample libraries for Waves instruments must be installed manually.
Your products are now ready to use.
If you need any further assistance, please contact Technical Support.