How to Find Your Plugins in REAPER
Last updated on: 6/7/2016 9:41:01 AM
If you are trying to load your Waves plugins in REAPER but cannot find them, follow these instructions in order to make the plugins available.
First, check whether the relevant plugin file/s are correctly installed on your computer. Go to:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Plug-Ins V9
Mac: System HD > Applications > Waves > Plug-Ins V9
The relevant plugin file will be named after the plugin, in this format: [PluginName].bundle. For example, the plugin file for Reel ADT will be named ReelAdt.bundle.
If the plugins you are looking for are not in the above folder, install the plugins by following the instructions in this link.
If the relevant plugin files are in the above folder, perform a rescan:
- In REAPER, press [Ctrl] + P (Windows) / [Cmd] + [,] (Mac) to access Preferences.
- Go to Plug-ins > VST.
- Under “VST Plugin Path,” make sure that the following path is listed (if not, add it):
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- Mac: System HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > VST3
- Click on Clear Cache/Re-Scan.
- Create a new session with a supported sample rate, add a track and load your Waves plugins.