eMotion LV1 Mixer Now Supports Multi-Server DSP and 32+2 Tactile Faders
Jan 10, 2023
We are glad to announce the latest major update for the Waves eMotion LV1 live mixer (V14), now with 32+2 fader support, more plugin processing power via multiple DSP server support, and tactile control of plugins via the Waves FIT controller.
The latest eMotion LV1 V14 update supercharges the powerful eMotion LV1 live mixer with new exciting features:
- Mix freely with practically unlimited DSP. eMotion LV1 V14 can connect to up to four Waves SoundGrid servers, plus four more for redundancy, allowing you to mix with high plugin counts and high sample rates without worrying about processing power limitations.
- Expand your tactile control to 32+2 faders. The new V14 update allows you to combine two Waves FIT Controllers to the same LV1 mixer. The two FITs can work in tandem, for 32+2 faders and encoders per mix layer, or independently, where each FIT controls a mix layer of your choice.
- Control your plugins directly from the Waves FIT controller. eMotion LV1 V14 brings a tactile experience to your plugin workflow: plugin parameters are auto-mapped to the FIT control surface, allowing you to mix with plugins hands-on, with zero manual setup.
In addition to these new, powerful features, eMotion LV1 V14 features an improved GUI, a newly designed high-visibility patch bay, additional 8 user keys, and various other improvements.
Additional Updates Available for More Waves Applications
- MyFOH, MyMon, and mRecall mobile apps:
- Various bug fixes in all apps
- MyMon: Improved GUI layout
- New Features in MyFOH:
Mobile apps can be updated through your iOS/Android device.
- eMo Q4 now has band type control
- Added control over Aux-Q when flipped.
- Added channel colors as set in eMotion LV1
- SoundGrid Studio is now also V14, with no other updates.
- SoundGrid Driver is now also V14, with eMotion LV1 optimizations.