How to Find the Location of IR Reverb Presets in your Computer
Last updated on: 10/25/2016 11:26:51 AM
The default location for the IR Reverb presets has changed in Waves v9.6. If you’ve just updated to v9.6 and cannot find the presets, follow these steps.
- Quit your host application.
- Move the IR1Impulses and IR1Impulses V2 folders from:
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Plug-Ins V9
- Mac: System HD > Applications > Waves > Plug-Ins V9
- DiGiCo Consoles: D:\Waves\Plug-Ins V9
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Data
- Mac: System HD > Applications > Waves > Data
- DiGiCo Consoles: D:\Waves\Data
Your presets are now in the correct location and should be available to you from the plugin’s Load menu.
If you do not find the presets, make sure that you’ve properly downloaded and installed the extended IR Reverb preset library. If you haven’t, learn how to install the preset library.