- Download and install Waves for | .
During the installation, select only the bundles / plugins you wish to install and for which you have licenses.
select your platform, then download the appropriate installer.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks users:
download and run the offline installers: | .
- Launch Waves License Center.
On Windows, via the desktop shortcut or Start Menu > Programs > Waves.
On Mac, via the dock icon, or the following path: HD > Applications > Waves > Applications > WLC.
- If you wish to activate Waves on a USB flash drive, connect it now.
For both OS X and Windows compatibility, your USB flash drive must be
FAT32-formatted. For more information, click here.
- Log into Waves License Center using your Waves account information.
- Your license will be waiting for you on your License Cloud.
- Under Select Licenses, choose your license/s.
- Under Select Destination, choose your computer or USB flash drive.
- Click Send Licenses.
Your Waves product is now installed and activated.