RUN WAVES PLUGINS LIVE ON YOUR CONSOLE.
The world of Live sound is going digital. Just like studios made the transition from hardware to software, today the same change is taking place in Live sound. And Waves is leading the way.
A true Live sound breakthrough, MultiRack is a software host that lets FOH and Monitor engineers run multiple simultaneous instances of the same Native Waves plugins used in recording studios and mixing rooms the world over.
Just imagine: The world’s best-sounding reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters, and delays at your fingertips, without the limitations of hardware, and at a fraction of the cost.
With easy setup and advanced preset capabilities, MultiRack delivers all the flexibility and portability of software, with sound quality and convenience that beats hardware.
As a special introductory offer, for a limited time only MultiRack includes IR-Live Convolution Reverb & H-Delay Hybrid Delay.
- Take Studio Sound to the Stage and Back Again
- Quick & Simple Setup
- A Fraction of the Cost of Hardware
- Simple Routing: No Cabling, No Rack Mounting, No Trucking
- Full Recall, Full Control
- Set and Save Presets and Snapshots per Song and Song Sections
- Advanced side-chaining capabilities
- Windows & OS X Compatible
- Connect MultiRack Native to any analog console using a standard Analog-to-Digital interface
- Connect MultiRack Native to Soundcraft Vi and MIDAS PRO using a standard MADI Interface